Welcome to Tutorials by Vaybs
Here you find all my tag tutorials using Paint Shop Pro (I use PSPX) and Animation Shop 3.
They're all made with FTU elements ;) And if I'm doing my job right you might pick up a few new ideas and tricks on the way.
All links open in a new window;)
Layout tag is made with my Betsys Paradise Dream kit ;)
Have fun!!

10 Oct 2010

Bat out of Hell

Photobucket
New tut over at Creative Addictions
hit the tag to go to it!! 
and check out all our members takes on
it below the tut for inspiration :)))

4 comments:

  1. Oh man.. really cool halloween tuts.. I just can't decide which one to take first lol.. Just wanted to say my thanks again in advance. ;] so.. tyty! ;]

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, choices choices, have whatever order you do them in !! :))))) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. done with the first lol xD I can't post it in there yet though, I just registered. have to wait for approval. here's my result :D

    http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/7026/bohani.gif

    many thanks! ;]

    ReplyDelete
  4. wrong link sorry -

    here..

    http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/7026/bohani.gif

    ReplyDelete

Visits since Nov 24.2009

free counters