Welcome to Tutorials by Vaybs
Here you find all my tag tutorials using Paint Shop Pro (I use PSPX) and Animation Shop 3.
They're all made with FTU elements ;) And if I'm doing my job right you might pick up a few new ideas and tricks on the way.
All links open in a new window;)
Layout tag is made with my Betsys Paradise Dream kit ;)
Have fun!!

20 Mar 2010

Creative Addictions Forever


Tutorial is made in PSP10 

Supplies needed

My Supplies including template and paper HERE

Mask 97 HERE


Licensed artist work is by Elias Chatzoudis

Plugins used

Penta.com - Jeans
Alien Skin Eye Candy - Impact 

Font used P22 Corinthia


Let's start



Open the template, and remove my top layer.

If you're using the same tube as me, just add it and drag it 
down below the "Creative" layer and adjust it to fit the words.
Go to the purple circle, select all, float, defloat.
Add the tube you want and adjust it with the move tool to fit 
in the circle, when you're happy rightclick on the layer and promote selection to 
layer, deselect and delete the original tube layer below.
I canged the blend mode for the tube to Screen.
On the circle add Penta.com - jeans - amount 62, border width 4.

Add the included paper above the background and load my mask nr 97 on it
I've also used the paper as background in all 3 frames, add the paper in front of 
one of the paper layers, resize 60 % and rotate
it with the pick tool to fit in the frame, select the background layer in the frame
select all, float, defloat, then on your resized paper layer, rightclick and 
chose promote selection to layer, deselect. Delete the original, duplicate and mirror
the paper layer to fit in the opposite frame/s.

In the frames I've decorated with tags I've made before by the same artist, they're 
resized to 15%. 

On your 3 black frames use the manual color correction tool to give them colors from your tube.
Add inner bevel to the frames with these settings




Give the circle wordart and the outer circle a gradient glow
I've used Alien Skin Eye Candy - Impact - Gradient Glow with these settings




Give the frames, the circle wordart and the circles a drop shadow, 0, 0, 40, 6, black.

Remember the proper © and I've used the font P22 Corinthia for my name, and gave it the same Glow .


And you're done

Hope you've had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visits since Nov 24.2009

free counters