Welcome to Tutorials by Vaybs
Here you find all my tag tutorials using Paint Shop Pro (I use PSPX) and Animation Shop 3.
They're all made with FTU elements ;) And if I'm doing my job right you might pick up a few new ideas and tricks on the way.
All links open in a new window;)
Layout tag is made with my Betsys Paradise Dream kit ;)
Have fun!!

5 Feb 2010

The More

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This tutorial is written by me using PSP10
Any similarities to other tutorials are purely coincidental
and unintentional.
All materials are © to their respective owners.
Tube is by Tiffany Toland at UpYourArt, you gotta buy it to use it ;)
Kit is my own Romancing the Heart download it here
I saved my decor as a cluster for you in png, got carried away adding
stuff, so I'm not even beginning to write it out, lol, so instead
just rightclick and save ;)

Font for my name is called Carlotta.
I've also used Flaming Pear Glare for the tube and
Alien Skin's Eye Candy 5: Impact - Gradient glow on my name, but it's not a must ;)

Let's start
Open a new image 600x600, flood fill white

Add element 1 (the long wordart), resize 80%, Select all, float, defloat.
add paper 6 above, rightclick on it and chose promote selection to layer (or hit Ctrl+Shift+P)

Select none (Ctrl+D) then just delete the black wordart and the paper layer.
Add element 30 resize 65 %. move it to your liking after you add the frame.
Add element 20, resize 75%.

Add the heart frame (element 27), resize 50% and rotate 15 % to the right, sharpen.

Use the magic wand, select inside the white frame, selections - modify - expand 5

Add a new raster below the frame, copy paper nr 2 and paste into selection.
Add your image of choise above, move and resize to fit, Selection - Invert and delete
the access, deselect.
I gave my tube a glare, using Flaming Pear at these settings
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If it doesn't sute your tube, try hitting the dice button to test other
settings, that's how I ended on the one I used ;)

Add element 11, resize 55% drag it to the top of the frame, give it a drop
shadow 1, 1, 40, 4. Also added the same drop shadow to the frame.
Add the decor cluster, and move it to your liking,
then add your name !!
I gave mine a tiny glow using Alien Skin's Gradient Glow.
Close the white background, crop the tag and save the tag as
a png.
And you're done :))
Hope you've had fun!!

Tutorials are © Tutorials by Vaybs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visits since Nov 24.2009

free counters