Welcome to Tutorials by Vaybs
Here you find all my tag tutorials using Paint Shop Pro (I use PSPX) and Animation Shop 3.
They're all made with FTU elements ;) And if I'm doing my job right you might pick up a few new ideas and tricks on the way.
All links open in a new window;)
Layout tag is made with my Betsys Paradise Dream kit ;)
Have fun!!

5 Feb 2010

The More



This tutorial is written by me using PSP10
Any similarities to other tutorials are purely coincidental
and unintentional.
All materials are © to their respective owners.
Tube is by Tiffany Toland at UpYourArt, you gotta buy it to use it ;)
Kit is my own Romancing the Heart download it here
I saved my decor as a cluster for you in png, got carried away adding
stuff, so I'm not even beginning to write it out, lol, so instead
just rightclick and save ;)

Font for my name is called Carlotta.
I've also used Flaming Pear Glare for the tube and
Alien Skin's Eye Candy 5: Impact - Gradient glow on my name, but it's not a must ;)

Let's start
Open a new image 600x600, flood fill white

Add element 1 (the long wordart), resize 80%, Select all, float, defloat.
add paper 6 above, rightclick on it and chose promote selection to layer (or hit Ctrl+Shift+P)

Select none (Ctrl+D) then just delete the black wordart and the paper layer.
Add element 30 resize 65 %. move it to your liking after you add the frame.
Add element 20, resize 75%.

Add the heart frame (element 27), resize 50% and rotate 15 % to the right, sharpen.

Use the magic wand, select inside the white frame, selections - modify - expand 5

Add a new raster below the frame, copy paper nr 2 and paste into selection.
Add your image of choise above, move and resize to fit, Selection - Invert and delete
the access, deselect.
I gave my tube a glare, using Flaming Pear at these settings


If it doesn't sute your tube, try hitting the dice button to test other
settings, that's how I ended on the one I used ;)

Add element 11, resize 55% drag it to the top of the frame, give it a drop
shadow 1, 1, 40, 4. Also added the same drop shadow to the frame.
Add the decor cluster, and move it to your liking,
then add your name !!
I gave mine a tiny glow using Alien Skin's Gradient Glow.
Close the white background, crop the tag and save the tag as
a png.
And you're done :))
Hope you've had fun!!

Tutorials are © Tutorials by Vaybs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visits since Nov 24.2009

free counters