Welcome to Tutorials by Vaybs
Here you find all my tag tutorials using Paint Shop Pro (I use PSPX) and Animation Shop 3.
They're all made with FTU elements ;) And if I'm doing my job right you might pick up a few new ideas and tricks on the way.
All links open in a new window;)
Layout tag is made with my Betsys Paradise Dream kit ;)
Have fun!!

16 Oct 2008

Slipping Through My Fingers


This tutrial is written by me using PSP 10 and Animation Shop 3
Any similarities to other tutorials is purely coincidental and unintentional.
All materials and tubes used are copyright to their respective owners.

Wanted to make a tutorial that included lyrics from Abba's
"Slipping through my fingers" cos I love the lyrics in it, and I
confess I did see "Mamma Mia" 3 times at the movies this summer, lol )

Supplies

Here (lyrics and foggy mask)
Lovely FTU Seductive scrap kit by Monica here at Simply Sensational Scraps

Licensed artist work is by Suzanne Woolcott

Plugins
Alien Skin Xenofex 2 Constellation

Fonts of choise, I've used Initials With Curls for the name

Lets start

NB! I don't write about adding drop shadows, 
so remember to do that as you go.

Open a new image 600x600 flood fill it white
open the scrapkit folder
Add paper 13 open the mask and run it (layers - new mask layer - from image )
merge group

Add frame5, resize 60%, rotate right 15%, sharpen and move up

Add frame2, resize 75%, use the magic wand inside the frame, add a new raster layer
below it, selections - modify - expand by 4, flood fill it white then add the lyrics as a new layer.
Add beads 2, resize 40%, erase access that sticks out.

Add frame 3, resize 35%, rotate left 15%, sharpen and move into place.

Add images into the frames, (Add another paper as background
if you don't use images that fill the frames.) I use the pick tool K to tilt them and resize to fit,
delete access that goes outside. (magic wand to select inside the frame,
selections - modify - expand by 4, selections - invert then hit delete button)

Add doodle 1 above the mask layer, resize, duplicate and move as you like them.

Add heart 1 above frame 5 (the double one), resize 50% (tilt as you like with the pick tool K)

Add tag 1, resize 60%, rotate left 55%, move into plase, ad the text you'd like (I picked
font color from the frames)

Add the flowers you like, the one on the tag is resized 40%,
the others are resized 80%, and additionally 80%, sharpen them to make them stronger.

Butterflies are resized 30%, place as you fancy ;)

Add the name you'd like, and remember the proper ©

We're ready to prepare animations

Merge the flower layers down on each other to make it easyer, the 2 flowers on the
frame we'll have to do separate,
duplicate 2 times (well I do 3 cos I like to close and save one without bling bling)
Add Alien Skin Xenofex 2 Constellation, Settings - Bling bling - 2 - 25 - 2 - 0 - 100 - 75
to all 3 layers, just hit the random seed button for the other 2 layers

Duplicate the double frame layer 2 times to add bling to the 2 flowers too.
Take the Freehand Selection tool and sircle them in, hold down the Shift key when
you do the second one so you don't lose the first selection.
Add the same Xenofex 2 Constellation to them, again
just hit the random seed button for the other 2 layers

close 2 of each bling blinged layer, merge visible, copy and paste as new animation in
Ani Shop 3, back in PSP, open the next 2 blinged layers, and close the used ones.
Merge visible, copy and paste after current in ani shop 3, do the same with the
third layer. Save it

And you're done!!

Thanks for trying it out, and hope you've had fun!!

I'd love to see what you've made of this.
Tutorials are © Tutorials by Vaybs

1 comment:

  1. HI hun,

    I love this tut its awesome.
    You can see my result here
    http://i36.tinypic.com/33z5nux.gif

    ((hugs))
    Tee xx

    ReplyDelete

Visits since Nov 24.2009

free counters