Welcome to Tutorials by Vaybs
Here you find all my tag tutorials using Paint Shop Pro (I use PSPX) and Animation Shop 3.
They're all made with FTU elements ;) And if I'm doing my job right you might pick up a few new ideas and tricks on the way.
All links open in a new window;)
Layout tag is made with my Betsys Paradise Dream kit ;)
Have fun!!

12 Oct 2008

Be Aware

Photobucket
This tutrial is written by me using PSP 10
Any similarities to other tutorials is purely coincidental and unintentional.
All materials and tubes used are copyright to their respective owners.
German translation by Bea Here

Supplies

I'm using the gorgeous BCA freebie kit from Cinnamonscraps
Mask is mine and is #3 in here


I'm using the artwork of © Jamie Kidd
To use it you gotta purchase a license through CILM here

Font of choise, I've used Flemish Script BT

Lets start

Open a new image 600x600 flood fill it white
open the scrap kit and the mask
Add paper3 as a new layer and add the mask to it

Add frame 2, resize to 60% and drag it to the left
Add frame 1, resize to 70%, since my images don't fill the circle
I wanna fill the circle with a second paper, use the magic wand to
select inside frame 1, selections - modify - expand by 7,
selections - invert

Add paper6 as a new layer below the frame 1 layer then hit Delete
Deselect
Duplicate frame1 and the paper6 layer and resize
them to 50%, pull them both down to the left
move the small paper6 layer above the big frame 1 layer
Add the images you want in the frames and give them a drop shadow
if needed. I also gave the circle frames an extra drop shadow
(I don't write every drop shadow, so add it to the things you feel need it)

Add the foliage flowers under the frame 2 layer, resize to 80% and move
up to the left
Add the callalillies, resize to 50% and move on top of the circle
frame down to the right

Add the label, resize to 70% and mirror it, move it up to the
right, and place it below the filling in the big circle
Add the text you want to it, I picked a dark pink from the frame.
I also gave my text (Be Aware) an
inner bevel (bevel 2,width 8, 40, 5, 0, 0, 315, 50, 25 white)
Add the dragonfly, use the pick tool (hit K) to resize,
rotate and move to your liking, give it a drop shadow.

Add the ribbonwrap, resize 60%, add a drop shadow and move under the small
circle frames filling , make sure the callalillies are below the ribbon too.
On top of the ribbonwrap I've added the twistribbon and flower3
Use the pick tool (K) to resize, move and rotate to your liking.

Add button 1 below the ribbonwrap, use the pick tool (K) again to resize
and move it. (I confess, I'm a big fan of the K, LOL)

Add bow 1, resize to 30% place it on one side, then duplicate and
mirror and merge down.
Duplicate them again, and resize to 50% and hit K to
drag them down to the small frame and rotate them to fit
the circle.
Add the pendant, resize to 30% and place under the bow to the right.

Add tag2 at the bottom, hit K to resize, rotate and move
Do the same with the ladybug.
And add name to the tag.
Think I've mentioned everything now.
Look over it and see if things need a drop shadow.
Crop if needed.
And you're done!!
Thanks for trying it out, and hope you've had fun!!
I'd love to see what you've made of this.

Tutorials are © Tutorials by Vaybs

2 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing this beautiful tut. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing, Vabys. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Visits since Nov 24.2009

free counters