Welcome to Tutorials by Vaybs
Here you find all my tag tutorials using Paint Shop Pro (I use PSPX) and Animation Shop 3.
They're all made with FTU elements ;) And if I'm doing my job right you might pick up a few new ideas and tricks on the way.
All links open in a new window;)
Layout tag is made with my Betsys Paradise Dream kit ;)
Have fun!!

14 Jul 2012

Sexy Flirt






Photobucket

Photobucket
New tut "Sexy Flirt" over at CA, hit either tag to go to it ;)
have fun !! And as always I'd love to see your results on it
so just post them below the tut over there ;)))
xxx

3 comments:

  1. hi vaybs! i'm one of your biggest fans because i learn so much from your tutorials! have good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I was looking for a tut and ran across your site. All your stuff is AMAZING!!! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I had commented but I don't think it came through. I found your site by mistake and I love everything you do. It is all so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Visits since Nov 24.2009

free counters