Welcome to Tutorials by Vaybs
Here you find all my tag tutorials using Paint Shop Pro (I use PSPX) and Animation Shop 3.
They're all made with FTU elements ;) And if I'm doing my job right you might pick up a few new ideas and tricks on the way.
All links open in a new window;)
Layout tag is made with my Betsys Paradise Dream kit ;)
Have fun!!

11 Aug 2009

A Fairytale Night

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This tutrial is written by me using PSP 10
Any similarities to other tutorials is purely coincidental and unintentional.
All materials used are copyright to their respective owners.


Supplies
My Fairytale night kit here
My Mask nr 17 here
My wordart here

I'm using the artwork of © Elias Chatzoudis
To use it you gotta purchase a license through MPT here

Plugins used

Mura's Meister Copies
and Alien Skin Eye Candy 5: Impact

Font used is PC Dangle Star

Let's start
Open a new image 650x500, flood fill white
Add a paper of choise, I've used nr 5 and add the mask,
merge group.
Add the silver star, resize it to 10% and add Mura's Meister Copies
with these settings:


Add the frame and use the magic wand to select inside it
Selections - modify - expand 2
Copy the same paper add a new raster layer below the frame
and paste into selection (Ctrl+Shift+L).
Book is resized 60%
Moon resized 60% and duplicated to make it less see-through
Umbrella resized 45%
Leaves resized 30%
Flowers resized 50%
Hanging lamp resized 20%
and wordart resized 12% and changed color with
manual color correction to a dark blue
and gave it a white glow with Alien Skin Eye Candy 5:
Impact - Gradient Glow
Add your name and give it the same glow.
Add proper ©
And you're done :))
Hope you've had fun!!
And congratulations on a new tag :))

Tutorials are © Tutorials by Vaybs

2 comments:

  1. What font do you use for your © ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use "Pixelette" on all my ©'s ;)

      Delete

Visits since Nov 24.2009

free counters